Friday, March 25, 2011

LiveProfile for Blackberry BETA launch! 3/25


The app that many people including myself is now available for download. Too bad it is just a beta so expect some problems or bugs with the app and not all the full features such as file transfer that is on the app version for iphone and android. Hopefully those bugs will be fixed and that the features will be added into the app with the official launch. A few things that I found hard to figure out or needs to be fixed are:

- selecting a profile picture
- pressing 'R' to reply to chats
- file transfer

You guys might find more problems than what I had listed but that is all that I have noticed since recently downloaded it. So please let me know what you find wrong. I heard that LiveProfile will integrate group chat in this app in the future. Overall I am pleased with what came with the app in its beta stage and I am looking forward to the official release. I think all blackberry users should download this app so they can now chat with all users with smartphones (iPhone,Android, and Blackberry). Do I think this app will out do BBM? I don't know as of yet only time will tell.

Download- http://liveprofile.com/get (put this link in the browser on your blackberry device)



No comments:

Post a Comment