Friday, October 16, 2009

Need New BBM5 Contacts?

So this is the main point of this website.To get teens with blackberries to socialize with other teens with blackberries.There are many of them out there and you don't even know because most sites don't allow sharing of pins with minors.So this is the website to do it. So leave a comment with your pins and barcodes to get more contacts.

My pin is "30AE20E7"
or just scan my barcode...its easier


s/n: be smart teens and realize maybe all the people that will join this will not be actual teens.so be careful of who you add and what you say to that person.if anything happens to you its your fault because i warned you.

Have a personal question for me or need help with anything? You can shoot me an email at misszshani@sprint.blackberry.com or send me a message on bbm!

-Shantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment